Electrical Panel Repair & Replacement in Humble, TX
If you feel you may need an electrical panel repair or replacement, please contact a professional for an assessment as soon as possible.
Your electrical panel is the single source within your home where all of your electricity stems from; thus, keeping it in optimal condition is essential.
Give us a call today at 281-446-4272 to schedule your electrical panel assessment.
What is an Electrical Panel?
Your home’s electrical panel (also known as a breaker panel or breaker box) should be safely housed within a metal box (typically painted grey) somewhere within your home.
What is an Electrical Panel?
Inside the box are rows of electrical switches known as Circuit breakers.
Each switch controls a section of electrical flow within your home, along with one larger breaker switch that controls the entire system.
Behind your electrical panel’s circuit breakers are the bus bars and wiring used to direct, control, and distribute electricity safely throughout your home.
Electrical Panel Replacement
When breaker panels are malfunctioning or arent capable of handling their workload, they quickly become a high risk for fire and electrical shock.
If you are experiencing problems with your electrical panel, it is crucial that you call a professional electrician to come out to your home, thoroughly assess your electrical system, and diagnose any problems you may be having.
Signs you may need an electrical panel replacement:
- Strange noises coming from your electrical panel
- Circuit breaker rust and/or corrosion
- The electrical panel feels warm/hot
- Extension cord dependency
- Your home has a 60-100 amp electrical service
- Your home has a fuse block panel or split bus panel and no main breaker
- You have an older home with an outdated electrical system
Electrical Panel Repair
Electrical panels are the most essential part of your home’s electrical system, and like any electrical equipment, they will need occasional maintenance, repairs, and even replacement. The key to properly caring for an electrical panel is knowing how to recognize the signs that there may be a problem.
Signs you may need an electrical panel repair include:
- Repeatedly tripping circuit breakers
- Hot-to-the-touch circuit breakers
- Circuit breakers that will not reset
- Frequently flickering lights
- Burning smells and/or smoke
- Burn marks around your electrical panel
- Frayed, melted, or warded electrical wires
- Buzzing noises coming from your electrical panel
- Breaker trips when specific appliances are turned on
Our professional electricians have a full understanding of today’s electrical needs, along with extensive breaker panel experience.
It is crucial that you only trust the very best when it comes to your home’s electrical needs, safety, and efficiency- that’s us!
Don’t wait for electrical disasters to happen; take control of your home’s electrical needs now. If you are experiencing problems with your electrical panel, give us a call today at 281-446-4272.